Saturday, June 20, 2020

Glad yesterday is done



Yesterday I thought this is great
I finally have time to sew
Dunks and I ventured into the sewing room
And sewed up a keychain bag
For Dad for Fathers Day

We quilted a lightweight denim , found a lining and went to town

But......we have a problem Houston

When we turned it to sew the box corners
The zipper was backwards
See?
Grrrrrrr

Now what?
Turned it lining side out

Nope the tabs are inside


CRAZY and I thought I was REAL  careful making it

Hoping by taking out the seams I can save this as you trim each step

Then go into work to get billing done
A man at the window startled me as I didnt see him there
I guess I clicked to start a truck ticket for him but was on the wrong screen and printed invoices
Before
Editing
The
Tickets

Ughhhh
So that turned into a fiasco too.

I was glad to put my head on my pillow and pray for a better day

Ever have one of those days?
Everything you touch gets messed up?

Yeah that was me. 
Hoping today is much better

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I have had those days! I feel I wake up and know it's going to be bad. So glad your bad day is over! Enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Life has its ups and downs, I remember hearing that growing up. 'Roll with the punches' was another one and those 'punches' do come.
    I'm excited about your squash plant in your previous post, it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I had one of those days, I have had many of them lately. Those are the days I take a minute to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! You had a challenging day. I hope your weekend was much better.

    ReplyDelete