Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Around here lazy and slow



Not sure if you can see

But thru the screen I saw what Dunkin was mesmerized with

2 squirrels under the bird feeder
They scared the birds and the birds tipped the feeder jumping off so squirrels are happy they now have seed

Necessity is the mother of invention I guess 



Found this strawberry runner at last 

Now to finish it and the pineapples as I need the same black and white check borders on both 



This is a table topper that Dunks likes to use as a quilt when he watches me sew.
Lol
He claims everything as his

3 comments:

  1. Cute strawberry..will be great with black and white...hugs from "early riser" Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finding stuff. Will be a cute table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the strawberry. Reminds me that I need to finish the last TWO Farm Girl Vintage blocks. What is it with that darn quilt that I can't seem to see it to the finish?!?

    ReplyDelete