Saturday, November 2, 2019

Wedding quilt coming along



These will be the signature blocks for the wedding
The bride wanted black in there and it pops the fall oranges and reds and yellows

They are all sewn in twosies
Two people can sign at a time.
I am ironing the freezer paper on and placing them in a basket 

After the wedding the bride and I will put the quilt together and i will save up to have someone quilt it for her.

Not sure yet how big it will be.
I made 100 blocks cut at 5...finish at 4.5

Not sure if a center medallion will go in. Or borders or both
She kinda saw one with a monogram center and thought with the date of the wedding it would be nice

I want to make up a muslin for people to get used to signing on the fabric.

I have 12 pigma pens so hoping thats enough to get er done.

Wish me luck. Hoping for good wedding pics to post.

Ut oh......i havent had time to practice the git up dance.  I will be in big trouble lol


3 comments:

  1. 100 blocks is a good count and easy to play with layout. I hope you stay with blogger, even if you can only get one photo loaded. I don't do instagram and would miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the wedding and I am impressed that you got your blocks done and ready. This will definitely be fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away at how you got all those done in time!! Kudos!! I hope you stay with blogger too..
    [I don't do any social media at all...] have fun dancin' ;)))hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete