Thursday, November 21, 2019

The book of life


It was rainy and cold and just a nasty day
When i got home from work and sat down folding a load of laundry, this guy did this
Snuggled next to me wanting to keep warm. 
Lol. You would think the thermostat was set for 40 below or something

But I love my snugglebug......


Then hubs says "I got you a surprise"
Now mind you he is not the flowers just because type so he scares me when he says that. My first thought is ok, is the car ok? Did you break something? Etc. Ha ha
You know after 36 years and all I think I know him pretty good. 



Anyone remember or still get these?
I loved the books with the variety.
One all flavor, one butterrum, one cherry etc.


This one is all the same
Multiflavor

But i love it.
He was reminded of a blast from the past and wanted to share it with me.

I guess i will keep him. Hee hee
Last year he did the 12 days of Christmas with a surprise each day.
I think i may be rubbing off on him.
Just sayin...... 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I loved those butterrum ones, too..what a great surprise...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete