Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Wacky wednesday


This little sewing fun became 3 mugrugs 


I paired it with leftover batting and 2.5 strips and even leftover binding.
Voila.....3 cute mugrugs. Just because



Did a little retail therapy
I always put a little fun in my brothers baskets
Remember the deer blowup antler game?
This guy sings hit me with your best shot 
They will love it


Doxie dogs for Alicia
Who knew these existed???


Brothers favorite miss debby treat


For the bear basket......
Perfect!


More fun. Crackers with fun prizes


A top i would like to get done


Fun prints


See how cute?



A green top to finish


And one made of ten inch squares too

Boy will i be busy!



2 comments:

  1. Whoa Nellie--;000 I guess so...

    I have begun slowly making a Trip Around the World lap quilt for Thom as a surprise...his lap quilt is 20 (yes!! TWENTY!!) years old and coming apart...I have one block sewn and 2 prepped to go...using BH's tube method...and leftover jelly roll strips...
    It's taking a while as I only work 15 min at a time. Feeling better this morning...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love commenting after Julierose. You got some stuff to do!

    ReplyDelete