Monday, November 18, 2019

Funny what you find when looking for something else


When looking for my premade bindings
I found a tin with cute blocks in it


Yeah one of those i made this and saved it
But have no clue what direction i was going with it


Just ideas i had to try i guess
I am thinking come 2020 a kitchen sink
Quilt may appear
Just sayin.....


I then decided to make bindings for these last 2 table toppers


One fall colors and one blues


And i needed green binding too


So got them ready to iron for sewing.
Prep is the key


Then the pile of towels fell over revealing the coordinating potholders to sew on

So a quick match up yielded 4 that now just need buttons


Cute huh?
I need to save one for me
My stove is black so debating over gray towel


Or black one
But these are easy peasy extra gifts

I wish i had time to make one for all my neighbors. They are quick and fun and useful too.

Whats happening in your sewing room???

2 comments:

  1. A little strip set sewing...it is amazing what you find in various boxes and tins...I have to remember to put a note in them to remind myself of what I was actually doing with them!! Hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL I can relate I was looking for a journal and found a notebook I had been looking for.

    ReplyDelete