Friday, November 1, 2019

Need some dynamite energy


These are done but the wedding still is on my everyday tasks
I need a stick of dynamite to get this butt in gear


So much to do. I just need to destress and focus. Maybe Calgon can take me away with some bubbles.
Outside stuff needs to be done for winter 

Wedding quilt needs squares cut and sewn for Saturday
Bobbins need to be wound
TONS OF THEM


this guy is placing orders to fill his sleigh

And thats right around the corner too


This guy wants attention and his Mommy

He has been really clingy


I rub his head and he holds onto my arm

And he wont let go


I kid you not.
I love my lil love bug but have you ever tried to sew or rotary cut one handed?

Yeah
Not
Pretty



This post was preblogged.  I am having issues again posting pictures. 
If i continue to have issues i am deleting the blog and maybe setting up an Instagram.
We will see.
It is supposed to be fun not more work and i dont want to dedicate all this time to a blog when i could be quilting.
Anyone else having issues with blogger?






2 comments:

  1. Yup--cannot post pix...but then we are in the midst of a power outtage...AGAIN!! Three times in less than one week--is this going to be the new normal?? ;000 hugs, Julierose P.S. Awww that paw is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I understand about fur babies needing attention. Obviously I do not post often enough to notice blogger problems. :D

    ReplyDelete