Wednesday, November 6, 2019

A little more wedding


The first 3 pics are professionally done by her photographer
I love this one. Sooo cool


And this one too


Heres my girl! And we love Allen too.
He has ms and will have a lot to go through in life.



My brother was so serious walking her. I think to keep from crying.
She is his firstborn and first to marry.

Not your traditional wedding with a Halloween theme but it was beautiful.  Spiders and all.......


And you know me and spiders after that nasty bite on my leg 2 years ago. We just cant be friends......

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of making gifts.

See ya in the sewing room.....

2 comments:

  1. Great pics. Awe bless them and him with MS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures--hope all goes ok with the new couple...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete