Monday, November 25, 2019

Rainy days and Mondays


What do you do on a rainy day close to Christmas
Some smart people sew
Ummmm
Not me......i went shopping yesterday

That in itself isnt bad 
BUT I SPENT MONEY ON ME
NOT GETTING GIFTS ugh
I loved this sherpa fleece comforter for my bed in the lumberjack plaid 


Got some berries for my wreath


Ok so maybe my brother can fight me for the deer towel?


Be still my heart.....a shower curtain
And FIVE BUCKS
I was in heaven

I did buy some gifts too. I cant show them
Because i didnt take pictures

But i had fun with non fabric retail therapy
Whoda thunk I could enjoy that as much as fabric shopping ?

I have just a few things to wrap up Christmas now which is good.


3 comments:

  1. So you like the buffalo plaid? I thought you bought yourself buffalo plaid shirt, nightie....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you--we all need to do that once in a while;))) neat stuff hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retail therapy is always good! I went shopping with my mother this morning. It's always fun! But fabric shopping is the best!

    ReplyDelete