Friday, November 29, 2019

Fabulous free friday


I had a wonderful thanksgiving
And a great surprise. I will get to that in a bit

We had a great dinner and did i get to sew?
Um NO.because I um needed to get my tree up and see where I stand 



Dunkin was so funny  chillin and looking at it with me



He even discussed that next year we should get a tree topper


I think she looks purty
And my brothers baskets came out HUGE



Deer one

Bear one
Each one with cookies and goodies for the cabin. Li
I ended up splitting up the fox mugrugs and gave each one 2
I
Love
Them


And my stocking is ready for Santa to fill

Our surprise was my son let us know our other grandson was here from London.
My son had his first son Jordan with a gal from London. They didnt stay a couple but I kept in touch over the years and sent him birthday and Christmas gifts. The shipping many times was more money than the gift

Fast forward to now. We last saw Jordan when he was 5 months old. He is 20 and will be 21 Apr 1st. He decided to come see his Dad and us so is staying with my son and the boys. They are over the moon with their big brother and have been playing basketball and hockey etc

I get to see him tomorrow after the hockey tournament. We are soooo excited. He is a handsome young man and looks just like my son did at that age.

So my fabulous free Friday gift to you all is remember that kindness can pay off.  Even many years later. Their breakup was not amicable but I  insisted on knowing how my grandson was thru the years.
Even though he doesnt "know me" i hope he knows my heart

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful--enjoy your time with him...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe what an great gift. Dunkin wants a tree topper so he has a goal to reaching the top of that tree to slap it off.

    ReplyDelete