Sunday, November 3, 2019

The wedding



The tables at the wedding were awesome


The bride and her Dad dance
Wish I got a better pic. Her dress was gorgeous. Black and white with white sequined top
She looked beautiful



Her "cake" was the cake to cut and cupcakes
Both vanilla and chocolate with strawberry filling and buttercream frosting


Her candy table. Loved the candleabras she had everywhere

I danced most of the night having fun with my nieces
They kept pulling me on the dancefloor

Photographer didnt like others taking pics so unfortunately i got none of people

Like the bride
The girls
The guys etc

I will have to wait for ones from her if she even gets electronic ones

Great night
Quilt squares are signed
Pens are missing. Ughhh

But all in all fabulous

And I got to keep a pumpkin

This 60 year old dancing machine is pooped!









4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time!! You were a dancing machine!!lol
    I love how the tables came out...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful time! I love the decorations. Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique wedding setting and how wonderful to be part of it. Weddings should be a good time and glad you had one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun wedding and LOL isn't that always the way? Lost the pens.

    ReplyDelete