Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Did i show you this cat?


Did i show you this cat? I mean squirrel?
I have been accumulating some cool cat fabrics lately and found this pattern on pat sloan's winter quiltalong.

No real plans yet but thought hey i can cut up the cat fabrics and find a 2 inch and a 2.5 inch strip to frame them in darker colors 

It could be another quilt before you know it right?


The center is cut at 5.5.     The border at 2 inches.   Then the outer pieces 2.5x2.5

And of course light background.

Who knows......cat quilt, cat bags, totes, eyc.

A fun little diversion for a leader ender project. The frame i think will allow me to take fabrics with the same theme but different colors and put them together i am thinking. Once i get further along i will decide but for now  into the block pile he goes.
What are you making in your room???

2 comments:

  1. I am hand quilting my big Autumn Dresden Plate--starting to feel better --finally hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete