Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving allows us to reflect on things we are thankful for 

I am thankful this girl was in our lives for 14 years. RIP sweet Pheebes we miss you


And Dunkin is my partner in crime attached to my hip
Thankful to have him too.he has unconditional love



I am so thankful for friends. What? You need a piece of red fabric? Well come on over and shop my stash


I am thankful for family
I am sooooo lucky my family is fun. We all love to be goofy and enjoy our time together......old and young alike 


I am thankful for beauty in my life that I enjoy
This came from Julierose.....
Many exchanges of fabric and quilting patterns and ideas have happened with quilting friends to help me on my journey.
I am 
Thankful for all my sweet quilting sisters

Friends, family, beloved pets, beauty around me, and quilting as a hobby has brought more to be thankful for


I am truly blessed

If I dont blog on Friday just know I am ok and will be at it again after the mad rush to get the tree up

Happy Thanksgiving everyone to you and yours 


4 comments:

  1. We are so thankful for you, Dawn and your sweet thoughtfulness...hugs x2 Julierose Happy Turkey-Lurkey Day ;)))my T-L runner will be on my table yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving my friend. I am so proud of you holding off on putting that tree up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a thankful year and part of the thanks was YOU. A blessed day for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete