Friday, November 8, 2019

Fabulous free Friday



Remember this?
Grab your scraps and sew with me.


For the cup cut one piece 7.5 x 8.5
If using directional fabric the 8.5 is left to right



Then for the plate and handle cut
1 pc 2.5 x 12.5. Plate
1 pc 2.5 x 3.5
1 pc 1.5x3.5
1 pc 1.5 x 2.5

Background pcs cut
1 A pc  1.5 inches square
3 B  2.5 squares
1 C  1.5 x 3.5
1 D  2.5 x 7.5
1 E 3.5 x 12.5
1F 2.5 x 12.5

Next week we will sew the cup together

A fun little project and if you finish, it will be before Thanksgiving. Yes a gift will be done. 

Whaddya say  you wanna squirrel with me?


I received the neatest package yesterday.
Two cat towels which I LOVE


arent they adorable???



And a note
From Colette of whataboutrheema



And be still my heart
THIS PATTERN
I LOVE IT 
and can see the newly married niece and I making one
Thank you So much Colette for your generous package.
You made my heart go pitter and i know i will be subconsciously  choosing fabrics to make this squirrel, er I mean witch of a quilt soon.
I love the pumpkins in it too. So so fun.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart 

Ok now who is sewing a cup with me?
Get your cutting done

See ya back here soon



2 comments:

  1. Cute block. Glad you enjoyed the towels and the squirrel map, um I mean the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable towels...and a really cute pattern, too.
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete