Monday, November 4, 2019

Trying to get back in the swing of things


Two of my brothers. The one in burgundy is the brides Dad.
He was a nervous wreck. And really stepped up to the plate.  He danced with his ex for his daughter. They loathe each other but i was proud of him.



Gotta finish these up. 
Sis in law was saying how she wanted to get some gifts to make a strangers Christmas.

I may be helping her make a family have a great Christmas.  We will see.

What are you up to?
My sashing is cut ready for my deer


4 comments:

  1. Resting right now--but chafing at the bit to get back to some wonky scrappy sewing...getting some new ideas...hmmm..small things...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got another border ready for Long Time Gone. Almost done! I also started a new applique wall hanging. So many great projects out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I have my clean up and clear out done - starting on some commission work (last of the year).

    ReplyDelete