Thursday, November 7, 2019

Git up challenge ha ha


I came home with one of the pumpkins from the wedding
So pretty for my Fall table


And another niece said Auntie I have a gift for you. And handed me the red truck pillow cover. Have no idea where she got it but I love it. Gave her a big hug and kiss 


These were the signed squares
They really got into it
I even had some artists draw out rings and things


Cant wait to work with her on getting this quilt together


This runner needs to be finished
Because it may become a quick gift 
You never know when you forget someone in the rush of the holiday 
And it is nice to have a standby gift


I cut out the cup
Why? Because I can

I used a squirrel fabric
Appropriate eh?
I only cut the cup so far
And pulled brown for the handle and plate


This was calling to me.....do you know how deer play reindeer games?

They were ganging up on me
Telling me i shouldn't play with squirrels because they are nutty.

Silly deer




This is my overflowing basket and i am trying to convince hubs i need to put the tree up and assess the situation so far

I have not been successful 

I was the aunty that nov 1st started playing Christmas music and dancing in the kitchen while making cookies 

Yep thats me. I am a sister to Mrs Claus



These towel projects need to be whipped up


And this binding is ready for other small projects

Gotta do the GIT UP AND GET AT EM.




3 comments:

  1. Nice projects you've got going... my hands tell me there's a storm on its way ;000...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. Love the squirrel fabric. Your energy is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great projects to work on! Stay warm. It's getting awfully cold!!

    ReplyDelete