Thursday, November 14, 2019

Joy of sewing


Just like flowers that make our hearts a little happier, we all need to look around and do what we can to help others find joy.


I need to find this in my to do pile. 
A cousins wife who was undergoing cancer treatments last year is who this is for.
She is a sweetie and takes care of everyone else


I want to get this done and off to her as a surprise.she loves the red trucks like i do


This was my wreath gift from my brother. Every year he makes me one with his own hands and i decorate it. Last year i found red truck ornaments. He delivers my wreath right after Thanksgiving 


This year is a bittersweet one.as i was going through my eye surgery with issues i lost my baby Phoebe.we miss her every day.
That was in february. Hoping 2020 is a  more positive year


We need to keep in mind this  is the reason for the season 

Not the toys 
Not the largest or more expensive gift

But the gift of goodness and love from the heart. There is no better gift




Soon my tree will be filling up with gifts again. 

Do you bring joy with your sewing and quilting?

3 comments:

  1. I can't always hand make gifts--but mine are definitely chosen with joy ...;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I'm hoping 2020 is better for everyone!

    ReplyDelete