Monday, November 11, 2019

More fun sewing


I decided to tackle the pile of towels  Sunday
Today I am working.
Sat they texted me at 7am to come in at 630.

Ugh
Anywho......i wondered what i could do with the hefty stack  of towels i accumulated


I found a Christmas ornament print so cut out an ornament and sewed it on


Then found a bunch of Santas on a novelty print ftom the quilt show

They were just pieces so i selvaged as many santas as i could


They looked nice no matter what color towel i used


So i made i think about 8 or so


See? So cute


I claim this one as it also had the 
Merry Christmas on the fabric piece

There you have an idea for an inexpensive
Tuck in gift using up holiday novelty fabric 

I may even use some as my pay it forward 12 days of Christmas around here.


Today even though i am working i would like to thank the veterans who both lost their lives and those who survived fighting for the freedoms we enjoy .
Thank you so much and i will try and do better by not taking them for granted.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome productive day. Um it took me hours to prep 5 circles to applique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat towels idea Dawn--here, still not feeling up to par--so not much going on...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew cute! Love these towels! They'll make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete