Thursday, September 5, 2019

Gotta get going on these


I need to add a border to this
Something that i can incorporate into a pieced green border i think.
That will solve the problem of backing for this

Gre...eee...eeeee..ee..een
Green, green, green 
Gre..eee...eeeee..ee..een
Green, green,green
When im with you.....

Oh wait....let me get out of song mode 
Hee hee



And i need to cut more fox
And get them done
Assembly like style

Hmmmm
Wonder if i can draft a 6 inch bear????
That  would be cute

Fox and bear mugrugs for the cabin 

If I can get these 2 brothers done
And sister done, that will be good

Gotta start making lists

Top priority family of course

Those pkg that need to be sent out early December 
And go from there to see where I stand so far

Time is a tickin 
Especially with  Nov wedding 
Coming up

Leaves me with more shopping last minute
Ughhh

Do you do Christmas early?
Do you do handmade?
We have a big family and I like to give consumables and personal gifts

I haven't made ANY jam this year
I know my brothers hate shopping for the house so towels and useful items are always a hit.
Guys at work usually get a basket
With snacks and cookies and breads

We will see...
This year was hit with my eye issues and now being busy with shower and wedding.






2 comments:

  1. Love the foxes. I would think a bear would be easy to draft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fox is adorable...hang in there hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete