Friday, September 6, 2019

FABULOUS FREE FRIDAY



Because you are all angels
I have some fun for all. 

Solve the riddle in the comments with your name and if you are correct I will ask for your snailmail for a prize

Riddle:

I am tiny and plump
With a high tolerance of pain.
When you are sewing
You will use me again and again.
I can be fancy or plain
Square shaped or not
So solve this riddle
And see what you've got.


What do you think I am?
Tell your friends and if they have no blog leave a message under you.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are a pin cushion...ouchy!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. pincushion....funny I was looking for an antique clamp one. If you see hundreds of the same one do you think they are reproductions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a pin cushion but don't enter me in the contest! I won last week and want someone else to win!

    ReplyDelete