Sunday, September 8, 2019

The year of the gardens


My front garden looks nice
I need to paint Dads wishing well

And those trees are coming down

I have to put my bricks back
And I am hoping my bulbs are still underneath for my iris and daffodils
If not i will  cry next spring.
They were huge deep purple and gorgeous


The deer is sporting a mum

I should have gotten the deep maroon color

I still might

This is the year of the gardens to be revamped I guess

No clematis 
No hydrangea
No iris and daffodils

A clean slate

And yes the answer is pincushion
Be watching for a surprise




4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad. I have been pulling sucker trees, Samantha has been digging out sucker trees, and the chickens have done a job on my flower beds. Next year is rebuilding year. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your front garden looks so lovely..lov that sedum Autumn Joy--the color is beautiful your beds are looking beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gardens look beautiful! We'll be buying our fall flowers soon. Not right away since I'm not ready to say good bye to summer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gardens. I love fresh mulch!

    ReplyDelete