Tuesday, September 24, 2019

A fun little project


Who out there is making gifts for Christmas?
Raise Your hands

I see.....how many of you run out of ideas?
Uh huh......yep 

How about a cute table runner?

Grab some Christmas fabric and lets go.
I used up some 5 inch charms I had
And cut them down to 2.5 squares

My fav size to play with
I sewed rows of 6 of them together
Twelve rows to be exact 
Then found fabric in my stash that coordinated and cut two end squares 

Sew them up and voila

A table runner top is born 


See how cute and fun?

If you have a container of 2.5 squares like I do, You could have fun pulling reds and greens

Or how about a light gray or silvery theme?

Blue snowy theme?

Brown deer theme

3 tones of same color for gingham effect to match someones kitchen

See? The ideas are endless.
Makes a very easy cute gift for a neighbor or friend
(My kitchen is black gingham, just sayin lol)
I have even made other coordinating items to make a bigger gift

Potholders, decorated towels, placemats, napkins, hot trivets are just a few ideas. 


Throw in a layered jar cookie mix
Or a fav bread mix.
Nice gift, useful, easy and not too bad on the purse either.
A win win all around.

Quilt it up and bind and put in the gift box. 
Doesnt that feel good?


2 comments: