Monday, September 9, 2019

Foxy


When I cant take out a project
But  I  am itching to sew 
I play with my 1.5 squares 
This is my postage stamp quilt start from that play
I got white charms 2.5 and some 5 inch squares  to cut down
They play nice together
Eventually I will have my quilt
No rush
Just relaxing sewing reminiscing what project this fabric came from
Where this fabric was purchased etc



Then of course
YOU KNOW I HAVE TO VEER OFF COURSE
good thing I dont drive for a living huh
I decided to see how would blue tiny 4 patch with blue 2.5 would look
Hmmm.  Not too bad
Looks like a future totebag to me


And i played with another fox too
He needs to be quilted up
And more friends cut out

Not bad for stolen playtime...

Its national sewing month 






3 comments:

  1. Such cute foxes...and I like your setting of the charms with those 4 patches...that will make a lovely quilt...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute foxes. Love the charm squares with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you know I love blue so those will definitely make a nice tote.

    ReplyDelete