Friday, September 20, 2019

FABULOUS FREE FRIDAY


Today is Free cat day
Leave me a comment below



Yep....ready to ship.....

OK OK HE IS NOT FREE
Not my BABY 
Although SOME DAYS.....


How about an easy free recipe
Here is the deal.....

Post a recipe on your blog and come here and comment that you have  so I can put your name in the hat for some fat quarters.

People without a blog can email me their recipe and I will enter them

So we all get to try something delicious and one person will get free fabric

Here is mine....

I am thinking of the holidays but they are good ANY time

You take crackers such as Ritz
Make a sandwich with 2 crackers and peanutbutter. You could add marshmallow fluff too and jelly.......your preference

Then you melt chocolate for candy dipping and dip to cover the whole cracker
While wet sprinkle with colored sugars or jimmies or sprinkles

For those not in this area.  Marshmallow fluff is a spreadable marshmallow topping. Its yummy 
Especially with peanut butter 


An easy delicious addition to any cookie plate
Or a special after school treat because today was Math test day


Your turn.......
Dont forget to let me know in comments.


2 comments:

  1. Um you need to explain for those of us not from MA that jimmies are sprinkles. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me there as I don't cook or bake. I know how to dump stuff in the crock pot - meat potato and vegies with broth and seasoning - soul food.

    ReplyDelete