Thursday, September 12, 2019

Unfinished projects


This needs details done




Another fox showed up at the henhouse 


He joined this young one


And Grandpa fox


They are so cute all together.

I cant wait to make the set 
And maybe in Jan think of making a small fox quilt.
I
Love
Them





These were in a tin
Hmmmm wonder if i could do a crayon
Colored quilt for my niece with daycare 

Would be cute to have 5 little lap quilts with colors for them to play find the color
Or eye spy with
Hmmmm......


The tin overflows with blocks made of 2.5 squares


And smaller


Dunks is admiring the new front garden

Uh huh is too
He is not looking for the neighbors cat

Maybe he is watching for the ups man

Jenny might want to send me a package
WELL SHE MIGHT!!!


These are drying
Rosemary, sage and tarragon
Funny how a plate of leaves turns into a teaspoon dried

Will be soooo good this winter


These need to be used


And these sent out for my
Pincushion winners 
I guess i am not good at riddles huh 


But YOU guys are.....I have smart blog readers




2 comments:

  1. You have such cute blocks in the making...I love the three foxes--they look so cute all in a row...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fox with the tree fabric. I am right there with you. Too many projects.

    ReplyDelete