Monday, September 2, 2019

Monday Monday


Dunkin has decided he knows how to take pictures 
He was headbumping me and stepped on the phone camera button. Lol
He looks cute......me.....not so much 



This sedum beauty is turning ...
I love when it turns pink


This poor deer is guarding an empty planter
The sun was too strong for the pansies
Ugh.  Good thing i have a picture

I think i will replace with mums 


This is a smaller version of the sedum
I want to have one on each end


And a little progress on the 
angels

Dont cha love them?
So cute.
Now for the details on the face etc.
Did you have a great Labor Day weekend?

I did a lot of waiting around but will try and catch up soon.



2 comments:

  1. Your sedum Autumn Joy is so lovely as it turns that gorgeous shade of pink...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sedum. Mine starts out that color but turns a dark rusty/burgundy.

    ReplyDelete