Saturday, September 7, 2019

I have the VERY BEST quilty friends!!!


I got home from work on Thurs to a package at my door
Hmmm......did Jenny send me "extra" fabrics?

Nope.....it was from Quilt Lane
I hadnt remembered my friend mentioning any packages.
Dunkin and I were excited to open it and see


OMG 
STRING BLOCKS to play with


As I removed one, then five, then more and more I lost count


And they are all sewn on papers so
Dunks and I will have some paper ripping games ahead of us


Whats this? Oh my ITS THE BOAT TEMPLATE!!!


TO MAKE THESE!!!
Dunks is watching me jump up and down hoping I dont make a hole in the floor
I saw these on her blog and was VERY INTERESTED in them

I feel a couple squirrels coming on.....just sayin


And lookie
BOSAL for the button boats

YAY no reason not to make some


You KNOW I had to get down on the floor and play 

So so purty



And there are still more


Dunks was checking them out too
He was just as excited as I was.
Hmmmm
Was catnip involved? DID he smell Moe and Bellas scents?



Look at this 
Hefty stack of sewn blocks
Ready to play
Someone pinch me.....
But dont  wake me up 

I am liking this dream come true
(Unlike my previous dream with publishers
Clearinghouse )
This one is better


Here they are fanned out.

Oh my
I can see some FUN in my future.

Thanks Sharon OF Vroomansquilts for a wonderful package

And no I am NOT sharing
And NOT returning

THEY ARE MINE
ALL MINE........


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift--have fun playing --and just in time for the weekend, too ;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about Sharon I was wandering around her neck of the woods I am pretty sure a couple weeks ago. Love her string blocks.

    ReplyDelete