Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Like watching paint dry


My sewing has been like watching paint dry lately 

I had two paint projects for the shower
With multiple coats to cover
Tedious
Painting
With
Teeny
Brushes
This pumpkin is one. Hard not to get it on the chalkboard section
And hard to not have wavy lines
Or brush stroke marks



But i managed a little Christmas shopping 
A deer bottle opener for brother


Bear for other brother

Moose for Dad
SCORE!!!!!


And some cute green dishcloths for the guys 
They probably have one at the cabin to use


This now has a border

Is it a mugrug?
Start of a fruit quilt?
Time will tell

Right now its not speaking to me




This backing has been chosen to finish this table topper

What cha workin on in your room???


2 comments:

  1. Still cutting finishing kit, and when I get bored scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning out tail feathers--uh...I mean for Mrs. Turkey Lurkey lol hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete