Sunday, September 15, 2019

Shower is done




My niece and I ended up the only 2 that could set up so we hustled

Tablecloths were put o 
Pumpkins were placed and tables reset


Here is one of the younger neices and me

Love my girls to pieces
They will be my git up partners at the wedding


The neice on left is brides sis and my setup partner in crime

Poor thing has had to work double shifts and still get things done




The bride and one of grooms sisters who is a bridesmaid


Hmmmm.  Let me look at this setup you gals did........


The favors came out awesome


The cake was red velvet and was delicious 


Wow. ..... you girls thought of everything


Good job. Loved the games.
But just cause I am young and cute doesnt mean I like balloons


The grooms mom made them a money cake
So so cool


Before the guests arrived 

Shower is done
Now onto the wedding prep. 

We had a ball and the grooms family that sat at our table is as nutty as we are.
We exchanged numbers  and cant wait till November 2!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that it all went off so lovely--well done!! ;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great! Time to take a break until it's to get ready for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your shower was a hit! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everything went well. Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete