Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Playing again


I played a little in the sewing room with my pineapple
It can be a mugrug
Or a small quilt for my room
Hmmmm



Found these little scrappies for the back
She is quilted up
And ready for some binding


This day of cleanup play yielded
Tiny 4 inch blocks

I joined them and added pieces 


To make a front and back

These too are quilted and waiting for batting

For another day I will cut bindings and sew them on

Two more little projects
Almost done.


I have a lot of housework to catch up on

With all the work from the shower,  things got behind

My temporary goals right now......

1 walk every day to get some energy
2 catch up on Fall cleaning chores 
3 take advantage of good weather and maybe get my steps painted
4 finish up table runners and placemats and see where I stand for Christmas 


Why does my life often consist of watching paint dry?  Lol

1 comment:

  1. Mine consists of egg hunting for the free rangers, and letting the dog in and out to potty.

    ReplyDelete