Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Cleanup aisle 3

My room is driving me nuts
All discombobulated with shower stuff and my sewing stuff all over the place

I need to clean up my act
This overflowing basket is on top of my gift box
Yeah thats overflowing too
I think its time to assess what i have and need done


This pile is beside it......ugh
Towels to embellish and who knows what else 


These are becoming unruly too
So i need to use some up or cut some into my 1.5,  2.5,  2,  3.5 and 5 inch containers 

I use my fabric more that way



And some squirrels
(Get it? Squirrels?)
Left these with me

May need to make a Fall wreath or something

Whats going on in your sewing room?

4 comments:

  1. I hear you. My parents are gone. I need to get my challenge quilt done, I have a charity quilt on the frame, and a load of house stuff before winter. I need Bob Villa or Norm Abramson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My room has had turkey trotters all over the place--at least they are confined to my wall now!! But--
    Oh that debris they left behind!! I am about to pen them in with some brown strips...but first a little side [squirrel] trip to JoAnnes this morning...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for fabric so I've sort of been cleaning up a bit as I poke around. I'm almost done my pineapple blocks for my latest quilt. It's too bad I have to work and clean the darn house! It keeps getting into my sewing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be interesting to see what you do with the acorns. I've been doing a lot of cross stitch and quilting. I can't seem to get back to the blog...I share a lot on Instagram though.

    ReplyDelete