Saturday, September 21, 2019

jelly roll day


Like normal
Others like jelly rolls
I like bagels lol
I sewed borders and cornerstones on the tree table topper even though it was jelly roll day

Now to find a backing and quilt er up

The rest of the day was filled with groceries and housework and laundry
You know......fun stuff  NOT



but I did post a few oldie but goodie pics to face book 
So much negative out there i figured it would be fun
And entertaining.

Lol

My Aunt drove our bus
My cousin on the left
My brother Chuck Alicias Dad in the center 
And me on the end.

Funny I remember that dress. I must have worn it out

Wish I still had my lunchbox though

Do you have old pics you can surprise people with?


1 comment:

  1. Good job. I didn't get much sewing done either and I don't have a job. Cute pic.

    ReplyDelete