Friday, July 26, 2019

More ideas being implemented


Been slabbing with scraps to clear some out
These may end up a little quilt 
I thought originally potholders or runner
But they are talking  a different story


They started as fussy cuts
Of some cute fabric


Found a panel and auditioned fabrics
To make placemats for a gift


Another panel found


More slabbing as I ponder
What to do.



They slab up quick ha ha.
Made 9 nine inch blocks in a jiffy

What do you mean i was supposed to be sewing something else


Thinking of my plan for these


So cute


Love this panel


I mean look at this. How adorable

I think placemats are next on the list

At least a couple sets

I need a few more knit dishcloths

Is there a planet with a 40 hr day,???



This is what Miss Jacky is working on for her granddaughter 

A cute quilt


We both want to make some gnomes
Shecansew i think has the pattern


These UFO blocks of hers
Were made into a topper

Love it


And she is making kits for the kiddos to stay busy
Cute.

Hope you are having fun in your sewing room


3 comments:

  1. You two are busy...I've been just plugging away at snowballs...Your little Santa slabbing is so cute..
    TGIF Dawn--hugs,Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some nice options in your sewing room. Let us know if you find that planet with a 40 hour day. I split the gas to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need at least 40 hours a day to get through all your neat projects! Love the slabbing!

    ReplyDelete