Sunday, July 14, 2019

10 lords a leaping


Only a few days left to my challenge
Today I was up early
Basking in the ac at home lol
And thought what if.....
I have the pineapple runners out trying to find a good yellow border
None in stash bright enough so out came the credit card ha ha and hope it arrives soon 



In the meantime what is a gal to do 
Well I WAS seeing pineapples
And right next to my machine are the 1.5 squares
And I sat and made a teeny pineapple 

AND I LOVED IT
so I then pulled strips and made a mugrug



I wanted to try out a quilting idea 
And I like that too


Found a scrap backing
And as they say

The rest is history
An adorable mugrug 




Dunkin is not so easy to impress 
Ha ha

Another one for the giftbox
Oh wait....I dont think it will even
Touch the box
I know who this is going to. 
She may cry if it doesnt

1 comment:

  1. Awww how cute a baby pineapple--your Christmas box is growing by leaps (Ten Lords-- lol) and
    bounds...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete