Sunday, July 21, 2019

More little gifts


While patiently waiting  (arms crossed  and toe tapping) for my yellow fabric to finish
The two pineapple runners I decided to
Quilt up a fox

I
LOVE
HIM



Lookie at the texture 
Isnt he a sly one?
So handsome


Then I started cleaning my messy area
And found this pretty strip of fabric
What could I make?
Hmmmm cut at 4 x 14.5 and sewn up with a pocket makes an Emery board holder for your purse
SWEET
And the sliver I cut off is in the trash
All gone


One other lonely strip of Christmas fabric made a pretty edge on a kitchen towel
All I have left of this is a 1.5 square for my bin
Thru the year whenever I see a plain kitchen towel I buy them for this reason 

Gray ones, red ones, lime green ones even blue work with snowflake prints

Easy peasy to dress them up for holidays
How cute would a fall pumpkin be on this gray towel? See what I mean?
Inspiration everywhere and who cant use a new pretty towel?

Two more little gifts into the gift box

My box is running over......and thats a good thing 


2 comments:

  1. Mr. fox is soooo cute...nice work on him...great idea for kitchen towels...could work for those bathroom hand towelettes too...Glad your box runneth over-
    STAY COOL hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice gifts! Hope you stayed cool all weekend!

    ReplyDelete