Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th everyone


Dunkin says happy 4th
But he doesnt like the fireworks
At
All

He has been cuddling a lot lately
Worrying about me
And fireworks noises



Here are some pics of my side garden
Some yellow lilies 


2 color lillies and my spilled barrel 


My roses




More roses


Not sure what this is
It climbs over everything
Hoping not poison something


I just love this top
Should i just finish it with the sashing
Or should i add more and make it bigger???
Hmmm

No sewing yet
Need to rest t

3 comments:

  1. I FOUND you--YAY!! Keep on resting there --Dunkin has the right idea...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July! Love your flowers. So glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th my sweet friend. I have daylilies in the ditch! Make me happy because Jeff wanted them to grow there for years.

    ReplyDelete