Friday, July 12, 2019

8 maids a milking



What to do with this batik
And a green stripe?



A cute fish potholder for the hunting cabin
Of course

I have it ready to go a little later when
My eye isnt so stressed

Work and the computer  are not being nice to it
We have no ac and bake all day
Ughhhhh
Hot all week weatherwise too so I am resting my eye as much as I can

Its killing me not to sew as much but this too shall pass........

Have you gotten any progress on Christmas gifts???
I am happy so far with mine

3 comments:

  1. Ooh,;(((( no air? Are you kidding me?? That can't be good!!
    TGIF--so you can rest up that eye (I I I--Ai yi yi lol--tho not funny I know hon). Have a good weekend...hoping for a cool and rainy day for us all...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pot holder. No air, aye carumba. Love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today is the type of weather that you need that A/C! Hope you have a good fan. So glad you're resting your eyes. You can sew another day. Love that pot holder!

    ReplyDelete