Sunday, July 7, 2019

Day 3. French hens


I had some leftover binding......


Some pinecone fabric....


Moms holly fabric pieces


A cute little penguin that was fussy cut

So I made a cute mugrug


Hubs likes them
And it is a stocking stuffer
Type item so another one done.



Had some gray 2.5 inch squares
Sewed them into a background
And freeform cut the word relax

Sewed it on with a zigzag



Layered it with a backing
And backing
Quilted and bound it


Voila
Another cute mugrug


Whoot whoot!!!!!!

Jacky has some fun projects too

She made a zippy bag of adorable bicycle material.......


A flag coaster.......


Some fabric baskets


Arent they adorable?


And a drawstring bag


Another view of the basket 


Side view with button

So cute and fun.
What cha makin?????


3 comments:

  1. Wow look at you girls go. I finished a block, and almost finished quilting a quilt. Cute Zippy bag, and coasters ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cutting 1.5" strips for blue legos and also 1.5" squares; also wondering how to use all my leftover squares for the snowballs...not many colors hmmmm
    and basically recovering from Thom's issues hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute gifts! I wish I could join the fun. I've had to work more than usual due to the holiday. I'm hoping to make a few things when work lets up.

    ReplyDelete