Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Lookie what I see


I visited my buddy Jacky 
And she was talkin to the turkey
No....not her hubs 
THIS TURKEY 
She was sayin how pretty he was
And petting him. 
Isnt he cute?
Now she will get the top into a runner
For a gift 

She's making me feel guilty about not finishing mine

Does anyone else do that?
Leave stuff u are making for YOU last?
I need to put myself first now and then


Lately I have been busy with taking large patterns and making the small version
Or taking the small version and making it large

Jacky made me this tree runner in the large version
So I had the small template and decided to play
I have not decided what the center needs but i love the border
It was a fat quarter
I am Making the trees in the borders all go the same direction 

Dont cha just love cute ideas that you can make in a short time?
A cute little addition to the gift box

I may need to make another one!

1 comment:

  1. Loving Jacky's turkey--sooo cute--yup, I've had my fabric pull for my turkey (no, not Thom, hahaha) on the shelf for almost a year now--haven't made any of it...need to do it--before his "Day" arrives again!!
    Lovely tree you've made-...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete