Thursday, July 25, 2019

Gimme some green alligators and long neck geese




I went to Jacky s to see what she had been working on.
When I arrived she was singing 
Green alligators and long necked geese
Some humptyback camels
And some chimpanzees 
Cats  and rats and elephants 
As sure as you're born 
But the lovliest of them all 
Is the unicorn.

Why?
Heck if I know.....
Remember......she talks to Turkeys 

She wanted me to be friends
So I looked the unicorn directly in the eye

That horn is very sharp you know. 



And then it kissed my ear

It tickled

And made

Me

Laugh 


I gave it a hug and it hugged me back
I think it just wanted to feel loved


I think it liked me.

It kept getting too close 



Then Jackie told me to get on my unicorn
And leave

****disclaimer ****
No unicorns were harmed in the making of this blog post 
Just sayin 
Dont need any lawyers knocking on my door


I think i will go talk to the turkeys

To keep it quilty.......
I wanted some quilt ideas

Unicorn was not helpful
Neither was Jacky
Hee hee


This inspiration came from the web.
Someone made this all of 1.5 squares and each block is 8 inches and made with solid color and scraps. 
I really like it so it may be a future quilt 

I need to get some green binding made
And finish more little mugrugs and projects

What is your sewing machine helping you with?

Any unicorns in your sewimg room???

4 comments:

  1. No unicorns here but I did finish a top for a baby quilt. Hoping to finish a lap size by Friday so they can go to the long armer on Saturday.

    Looks like it is always entertaining with you and Jacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unicorn! I think he likes you! That quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never met a unicorn I didn't like lol--ummm never met a unicorn...;))) Cute post--that quilt caught my eye too...lotsa squares...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is Lynn's quilt. https://kleinmeisjequilts.blogspot.com/2019/07/living-with-my-quilts-postage-stamp.html

    Wanda is making it also. https://exuberantcolor.blogspot.com/search/label/postage%20stamp%20quilt

    And I am cutting fabrics for it, and I have heard that others are also thinking about making it.

    ReplyDelete