Tuesday, July 16, 2019

12 drummers drumming


I went shopping the other day
And look what jumped in my cart
A deer dish cloth 
And some napkins
I got 5 of the napkins so the boys 
Will have them at the cabin 

Kind of a cheat since I didn't make it 
BUT
since  day 1 had a multiple gift
I figured I was still compliant Lol


But i also found this valentine heart that I had
Played with and it will become a cute
Little quilt for my sewing room wall



And this perfect heart block for the back

So I guess I did complete MOST of the challenge
Some things are not finished yet
Waiting for fabric or beads or paint
But all in all a productive month
Giftwise

Ps i also made a little tree topper using 
Jennys tutorial and the 5 inch
Half hexie template

I need to find a star and iron on the top 
Then add borders and quilt 

ANOTHER cute little gift

So many ideas........
So little time


Did you get any Christmas gifts made in July to get ahead of things?
I would love to get borders put on my temecula burgoyne surround and get it quilted for me

We will see. Dont I deserve a gift too?
Dunkin says yes.


Today is hubs birthday. He wants a low key one. No fuss so we will see. I wanted to have a little cookout with a sugar free banana cake or a clamboil but he said no.
Imagine? NO CAKE?  What is a birthday without cake???

3 comments:

  1. No cake??? Awww, that's no fun...lol
    You're never too old for cake, right??
    I like your heart wall hanging...really cute hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rich! Good boy, no sugar maybe a fruit smoothie to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find little treasures to make gifts with. You have to have cake on your birthday! Hope he ate something fun!

    ReplyDelete