Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Here a topper there a topper.......


This one I finished for me.
I want to put up some small little quilts in my sewing room  for inspiration
I have a couple done and will add to my collection over time
They are under 36 inches as my room is tiny
Love this little finish





Here is the back
It is a signed block that was in
That quilt guild bag I got a couple years ago.

Made in 1994 and initialed
Hope the maker is happy it is in a finished project



This was from a day of playing in the 2.5 squares
I made a table topper by just grabbing and sewing
Then I quilted it on the diagonal both ways
And pulled fabric for binding


It was so fun i made a blue one....


Another multicolor one


And Christmas colors with black one
If I can find that bolt of muslin i will be able to back and quilt them all
Then have a marathon binding day
And get em all done.
Thinking they will be good for my pay it forward 12 days of Christmas where i live...

I have a red runner and 4 other scrappy ones done already
With these 4 that makes 9
And maybe i can whip out 3 of those small hexy tree table toppers
We will see......
What cha working on in your neck of the woods?


Today marks 30 years my Mom is gone.
I miss her every day
But every year at this time in my garden
She says hi with this beautiful display

Look how many blooms on this
WOW


AND a new start
See how they grew in the middle of another plant?
I
Dont
Dare
Move
Them





They are too pretty
Weeds and all

Hi Mom.
Miss ya


3 comments:

  1. The garden bouquet is gorgeous--i wouldn't move them either...nice reminder of Mom, I think..
    Your minis are so cute--they will look so neat on your walls...I need to do some of those--
    I may make some snowball ones (ummm ya think I have enough ???hahahahaha) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful garden pics.

    I love the idea of hanging minis in the sewing room. I've seen some nice photos online but can't decide what method to use to hang them. I have one pretty good size hanging now on those heavy duty (and ugly) white command strips and a curtain rod. What is your plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so pretty! I guess they must love this heat! I love the idea of hanging minis in your sewing area. They're the perfect decoration!

    ReplyDelete