Thursday, July 11, 2019

7 swans a swimming



Waiting for Jennys white horses to deliver my fabric to finish these runners



My Easter lilly is blooming like crazy 
I planted it outside and it will come up every year but bloom at a different time. 
My mom had one that bloomed in Sept
When we went to school.


This is my next daily project
The green ends are on
I may do a snowman applique
But dont want it too busy
Need to find backing and get er quilted for a cute holiday runner 

7 days seemed easy.....some projects took longer than one day
But I  am happy with my progress so far.
Some of mine I have to wait as my eye
Needs some rest

What are you up to in your sewing room?



3 comments:

  1. Awesome. Binding, I am slow, and it is sunny and there are tween grands, and charity stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pineapples--love them a lot!! Nice work--[that Jenny has gotten so SLOW,right??]
    I've broken my fabric fast at equilter and got some low volume tree branch fabrics...
    still working on same old same old--hot here--sooooo hot!! hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so much in such a short time. I love the pineapples! Nice projects! Enjoy this heat!

    ReplyDelete