Monday, July 22, 2019

Lining up whats next


This panel is in my stash 
Somewhere
I need to make winter placemats out of it
And it will be a perfect gift for my sister in law



I need to play with more pumpkin slabbing
Loved making this for my niece
And want to make more


Gotta find this and finish this bag
I think i wanted it bigger and was limited by how much fabric I had 


Right Mom....dont you remember?
Dont cha just love this cute face


I better wake up and smell the flowers


Er i mean smell the roses 

Ok ok smell the COFFEE lol


Gotta finish this one and get er done for me
I need the sashing done andsee how big it is


I need to

Make this further  along to a finish 
Waiting on border fabric


So dry here. I saved these from the birds
Should have let them have a treat 
So i left water out for them to drink


Hot crazy weather in these parts 

I just wanna talk to my cat
And my pfaff

Gonna get a little lower in temp this week
Thats a good thing.......




3 comments:

  1. Love that panel and the coffee cup is perfect. How I plan to spend my day - with furkids and my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many projects that are so pretty going on at your house. i am getting very cranky in this hot spell--grrr...gotta go and make some nice cooling snowballs lol hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been too hot here. I'm so glad those tornadoes were far away from me. Hope you didn't get any of that bad weather. You have such great projects going on there! Cats and sewing machines sound like a great time to me!!

    ReplyDelete