Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Oh the weather outside was frightful

And the ac...was so.... delightful

This heat wave makes it tough to do anything 
Glad it is going down in temp
Rainy and crazy tornadoes next
The weather has gone crazy

I pulled out Christmas to work on
Remember this little tree?
I Took your advice and added yellow center



I quilted it up heavily 
It is ready for binding and will be done soon


And another towel was decorated
Found DEER
yes Colette.

I said DEER lol



Found this panel and need to find a fabric
That will match so I can make some placemats


This panel i want to make into placemats too

There is a deer. Wolf. Owl and woodland creatures  so will be perfect for brothers cabin 


And these little cuties were fussy cut from a piece of fabric


I will play in the strip bin and see if they want to become a runner 
Or potholders

More fun little projects in the works. 




3 comments:

  1. Love that wolf--such a pretty rendering...and the yellow/gold circle is perfect--nice WIPS hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine your brother's cabin looks like a model home with all of the lovely gifts you've given him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More nice projects! Everything is coming together nicely. So glad the tornadoes didn't affect you.

    ReplyDelete