Friday, July 1, 2022

Enjoy the little things

 


I picked my herbs
Mr chipmunk and bunny are relentless

I spent lots of money on plants and soil and pots and I feel like Elmer Fudd
Hunting for varmints lol

So I decided to think positively and dry what I can for now
This is some basil
Smells soooooo good


Thyme



Parsley


Rosemary. Yum


My Motto today

Enjoy the little things

Do you grow herbs?
I love love love them
They make herb butters with steak
Herbs for drying to use later
Fresh bruschetta with basil

My mouth is watering ha ha

Anyone have any good recipes with herbs?
Teas? Nothing like fresh herbs to perk up flavor

 

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking of getting a "Ghetto Gun Water Blaster" to scare off those pesky "critters" !!
    I have some lavender blooming right now and will pick some to put in the baths as it smells so good..
    Unfortunately no other herbs this year...I do l ove fresh tarragon on chicken especially and basil on just about everything!! I am still scouting for some scented geraniums...for my tv room windows...hugs for a wonderful 4th!! Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our small vegetable garden doesn't have any herbs. My mom used to grow parsley and basil but the bunnies are eating everything in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen lavender shortbread cookies.

    ReplyDelete