Thursday, June 30, 2022

Dunkin felt like sewing


These are 2.5 green squares
Sewn in rows of 3 to become 9 patches


Like this
To border Dunkins quilt


Kinda like this

All the greens are sewn so back to the cutting board I go

This I think may finish his quilt top
Then I will maybe crazy piece a back and get it done for the winter




A cute winter quilt for him

Mine is stalled for now


Found some tins of parts.these are 4 patches of 2 inch squares I think


And 9 patches of 1.5 squares

I really need to cut and replenish my squares in the containers

My charms and small pieces need to be tamed

Then I can play better

What's happening in your sewing room???

 

3 comments:

  1. 🌻🌼 Dunks quilt is very pretty. I think a crazy back will be awesome. Dunks will surely be cozy this winter. 🐈🐯

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--a crazy pieced back would be so cute...
    my room has become "roomier" hahaha
    Not sewing on Helga as yet, still planning out my fabric Journal pages...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been working on Grassy Creek a couple of blocks a day, and cleaning, organizing and packing.

    ReplyDelete