Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Oooo i likey


I decided to pull some reds and cut the 13. 2.5 blocks I needed for the last block

I resorted to some Christmas prints to get er done




I wasn't sure about the lopsided shape

 of this block
But I like the square area in the center

It frames It 





See? Presents and poinsettia and even st nick

This pattern is a keeper

I can see a spring one in my fav blues too

I did my hst sewn on line and cut away rest
And no I did not make teeny hst out of them ihave no plans for that

The hst then are 2.5 still and everything is. 2.5 in the block
I have to admit I had to lay out the pieces on top of the good block to make sure they were flying the right way

Only one ripped frog showed up

That's a good thing lol

Now to iron, trim,and quilt

 

4 comments:

  1. I like that lv square area in the center too--very pretty all together...nice work Stay cool hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't take you long to get those 4 blocks sewn! It is going to be pretty on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these blocks together! Another great use of your scraps!

    ReplyDelete