Saturday, July 23, 2022

Mom i like trees


Hey mom
I like your trees
Cats like trees

Thanks Dunks
I kinda like em too


16 now
Getting there

This is a project as I find strips for trunks and brights for
 Background squares I cut n sew


Some with 3 branches
Some with 2


All different as I do one at a time


See?   3 then 2 branches


The one on the left kinda lined up unplanned


Is it chicken feet or a peace sign LOL
ALL FUN

Hoping to find more bright backgrounds soon


Do you think blue would work?
I wanted more of a forest green type color too so we will see

What cha makin?
 

2 comments:

  1. these are really coming together so well--I like the "green" trend you've got going--Maybe a greeney-blue-ish could be mixed in? Enjoy your weekend and stay cool...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💐🐯 Beautiful trees! Each one is so beautiful!! Dunkin looks so sweet. Enjoy your day. 🌻✨️

    ReplyDelete