Friday, July 22, 2022

Peter piper picked a peck of pickled......


Both my Dad and brother gave me some zuchinni and summersquash. 
Hmmm
How much squash can one gal eat

Soooooo
I found a recipe
For bread n butter pickles using squash

Oh my........the smell is incredible


And they are delicious

Hoping I get another bag of squash soon.
.yum
Aren't  they purty ?

I also bought a watermelon to make watermelon rind pickles 

Another fav of our family's

6 squash 2 onions and 2 green peppers made 4 pints of pickles
 Bummer as I have to share with bro and dad

So if you know any peeps that do drive by zuchinni bag dumps u can give them my address ok

Lol
 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha--love that "dump drive by" idea:)))
    I miss my friend's pickle gifts--yours look so delish--You will be all set for the upcoming Winter--that is if it EVER cools down!! Hugs and TGIF kiddo Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously you are desperate for zucchini? Most of the time there are so many people that are trying to give it away you end up with mountains of it.

    ReplyDelete